Home Inspiration

by - dimanche, juin 19, 2011











I need inspiration for my new place
.

You May Also Like

40 Petit mots


  1. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    Sorry, i wanna be your reader but I din't see a button in your blog...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I wanna live there :( and wear those valentino

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thanks mary ! you can follow me you have down of britney's song where you can follow !
    I follow too ;)

    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. amazing post!!! oh i love the pink chair hon!!! thanks for sharing! http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those pictures are so inspiring, I want to redecorate...now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful pictures! I love the 2nd and 3rd ones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ces photos font rêver :) Magnifiques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This photos indeed make us dream!!! thank you.Have a good week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful photos, they look so romantic and reminds me of a wedding day :)

    I like your blog and am following,stop by mine if you have time:)

    greetings from sweden

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. wow, love your blog! thanks for your comment :)
    let's follow each other!
    you have a new follower now :)

    kisses!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The colors are so soft and lovely.. Haha I think mine would be the opposite of this and have dark colors..

    All the best, Angel

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh how I love the all-white room! So crisp and clean :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. These photos are stunning! And I just love your blog!

    rebeccawithanR

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. So chic and glamorous -- just like your amazing Versailles header! xo style, she wrote

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. wow this second photo is gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. oh la la! this inspiration is absolutely lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. love how inspirational these photos are! i wish i could redecorate my room! :)

    thanks for commenting/visiting my blog!

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. the white rooms are amaze!! LOVE!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Oh my! That second picture and the Valentinos....fabulous!!!!


    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. OMG! That second photo is just soooo amazing. I wish my dresser looked like that

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Great pictures! Sometimes I wish my house were all white and then I think about having to clean it..... :)
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. it's the best inspiration of houses that i have ever seen! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. I love the big mirror I want the same now!!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. <3 makes me wanna buy a new house!

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. superbe ces photos !! <3

    http://indecisemaryse.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Lovely post! I love the pink chair and Valentino shoes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Need to live there. Like.... Yesterday!!!
    Love the blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. What a lovely blog! I loooove Valentino Sparkly shoes~ Stunning! thank you for stopping by! Im your new follower!!

    Yelena,
    XOXO

    AllGlamThings

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. I love white. Simply fabulous!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Oh my goodness! These inspiration pictures are so dreamy!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. I envy the room. :l
    I really like it.
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. love this... i always love pics that inspire and tickle

    x0
    annette

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

INSTAGRAM