La boite rouge

by - jeudi, juin 16, 2011







Le 1er cadeau que j'ai ouvert fut celui là, celui de ma mère.
(très prochainement, je vous présenterais le reste)

.

The first gift I opened was this one, that of my mother.
(As soon as possible, I'll introduce the rest)


2 palettes



fards à paupieres



blush




3 rouge à levres



2 gloss et 1 mascara


.

You May Also Like

36 Petit mots

  1. Amazing! I love Estee Lauder's cosmetics :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very chic those colors and the box!! :D

    xx

    Don't forget to watching the GUCCI live show in my blog next 20th of june at 12:30 pm in Milano!! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh wow you're so lucky! Amazing gift!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous! Estee Lauder is the best-and I really love the blush and lipstick colors!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I have that este lauder mascara and it's awsome!
    Do you want to follow each other? :D
    let me know!!

    http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. thanks so much sweety :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. of course we can follow each other...!!

    I am following.. please follow back

    http://alessbox.blogspot.com/

    and on bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2623474/alexs-box

    ciao ciao

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. OMG that is a crazy fabulous gift, the colors are gonna look beautiful on you. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Estee Lauder is so good! Love your blog, following.
    Let me know what you think of my blog, I'm new :)

    www.one-edge.blogspot.com


    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. the blush is perfect for you...and for me too!
    do u want to lend me )))? ;)

    kisses & love

    www.oneredcherry.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. ooo beautiful <3

    thanks for stopping by my blog claire, x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. merci beaucoup =)

    Quel beau cadeau tu as reçu !!

    http://indecisemaryse.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Merci :)
    Beau cadeau qu'elle t'a fait ! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Les fards à paupière sont superbes !
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. the color of the lipsticks is so pretty! I want them allll haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. thanks for your comment! love all this makeup.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Lovely gift, the lipstick colours are perfect for summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. loveee the lip colors :) so pretty!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wouah elle est vraiment géniale cette boîte ! J'aime particulièrement la palette de blush !

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. That Estee Lauder set is fantastic! I've been trying to find an eyeshadow palette like this but couldn't managed to find one. I'll take a look at EL for sure.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. gorgeous!! estee lauder is my number 1 fav makeup used it for yeeeears!!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. j'adore cette marque, j'ai un rouge à levres EL, et je l'adore, il est parfait

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Yessssss. This makeup is so lovely. I want all of it.




    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. wow so much makeup and very pretty too! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Oh so lucky I love this brand! Great gift :)

    www.dragonnfruit.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. I love the lipstick colours so perfect for summertime! Would you like to follow each other let me know and I will follow you back xoxx

    http://takecareofmebeautifully.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. This is an amazing gift.

    Thx for your comment on my blog and of course we can follow each other. Following you now hope you can follow back.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Thanks girl of course we can follow each other
    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

INSTAGRAM