Like Olivia

by - samedi, juin 25, 2011








Cat's eyes sunnies by Tom Ford
Another birthday present !

You May Also Like

39 Petit mots

  1. Elles sont trop belles ces lunettes je les adore. Un bon choix. Bon week end

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great pictures and like Olivia's style.

    Thx for your comment on my blog and I'm following you now doll feel free to follow back.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh those sunnies are so pretty!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wow, such a glam blog! :) thanks for a comment! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. He! thanks for your comment
    Olivia is so pretty and have a amzing style.
    Great sunglasses

    kisses
    AzaharaJS

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oh they looks so cute! :)




    Check out my blog sometime?
    http://unbelievablykylie.blogspot.com/
    xo Kylie

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Those sunglasses are amazing! I adore cat-eye glasses :)

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I like the sunglasses.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So stunning! I want them too!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks! :) :) I like your blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. gorgeous, sunglasses, so classic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wow these are cute. And by the way i love Olivias' style. She's one of my icons ;))


    http://allaboutexpression.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. great sunglasses!!!! i am searching a pair like these! :D
    u have a great blog! follow you!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. thanks for your following !

    kylie : of course

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. That first couple is so cute!!

    ~ciao from Newport Beach~

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. J'adore ! C'est vraiment canon !
    http://mesconfessionsparisiennes.wordpress.com :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. hello!! thanks so much for the follow! totally following back! i love olivia, she is so darling!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. J'adore ces lunettes et le look d'Olivia Palermo :)
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Olivia is so polished and pretty! I love your new glasses!! :]

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. LUCKY GIRL!!!! Love them so much!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. i bought the cat eyes sunglass just yesterday ! i LOVEIT

    New outfit post; Blue blue sky
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Thanks girl

    Jamie : Thanks love your too

    Mirjam : That's great ;) mine is Anouk modele by Tom Ford ;) kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. I love cat eye glasses. Fabulous!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Love the cat eye sunglasses. I just bought an inexpensive pair at Anthro... I tend to lose/break/sit on sunglasses so I can't be trusted w/ expensive ones. If I weren't so careless, I would go for the Tom Ford glasses! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I am looking for a pair of cat eye sunglasses for summer too. The pair Olivia is wearing are gorgeous (your birthday Tom Fords are pretty amazing too!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. i love these ladies!! they always look amazing!! and love those tom ford sunglasses <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Tom Ford... love his design, I hope you will enjoy your new glasses! Happy Birthday! xx Joice

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. What I like most about Olivia is her boyfriend...hahahaha.


    Well, I also like her sunnies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Love your glasses !!! I love olivia too !!


    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Hey, thanks a lot for the comment :)
    I really like those sunnies, they're so pretty. I want them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Adore these! :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Les lunettes cat eye!! j'adore!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

Instagram