Minka

by - lundi, juin 13, 2011







Elle est tellement belle, peut etre certains ne la connaissent pas. Il s'agit de l'actrice Minka kelly qui joue le rôle de Lila Garrity dans"Friday Night Lights" j'adore cette serie et cette actrice est tout simplement sublime, dommage qu'on en entende pas parlé en France. Elle jouera très prochainement dans le nouveau Charlie's Angel ...

She is so beautiful, maybe some do not know her. This is actress Minka Kelly who plays the role of Lila Garrity in "Friday Night Lights" I love this series and this actress is simply sublime, too bad we hear not spoken in France. She will soon be the new Charlie's Angel...
Do you know her ?
XoXo

You May Also Like

15 Petit mots

  1. Hi there! :)
    I think your blog is really nice..
    Follow you, would you follow me too?

    //love

    www.jessicasofienielsen.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hey, I found all this pictures under :

    http://weheartit.com/

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. She's pretty!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. She is so, so pretty and I think her style is so accessible. I'm going to do a 'celebrity style' post on her soon.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. jessica : yeah sure !

    Mara : thanks it's was so pretty !

    Kate Madeline : thanks and i will love your post too ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi nice to meet you!
    Its a pity I do have my blog in spanish but sure you can translate it with the translator I have at the top of the page then you will better understand...for now on I will try to make some comments in english so yo can better understand!!!or in french!!!!

    Thanks for your comments ...I would love to have one of those beautiful rings!

    KS

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the photos you post, really inspirational!
    I hope you can check out my blog too :)
    StolenInspiration.com

    Kendra
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That blue dress is gorgeous! It reminds me of a magical sapphire! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. She is absolutely fantastic, so elegant and beautiful!!! Gorgeous post, darling! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. She is very pretty...never seen her before, but looks to me like a combination of JLo and Leighton M...right?
    Nice post!
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. she is so gorgeous!!!
    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I didn't know her but she's incredibly beautiful!Love her dress! xoxoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. koi un nouveau charlie angels!? j'étais pas au courant!
    elle est très belle!

    PS:merci pour ton commentaire sur mon blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

Instagram