Casual times

by - vendredi, septembre 30, 2011





Photos souvenirs de mes vacances. J'ai aussi eu quelques jours de pluie et de grisailles comme beaucoup cet été, l'occasion de faire quelques promenades autour du lac et d'admirer ses charmantes maison.
Oui je sais, encore des photos de vacances, mais il faut dire que tous ces moments me manquent. Mais pour mon plus grand bonheur je m'offre un weekend relaxant avec monsieur, nous poserons nos valises à Béziers l'occasion d’évacuer la semaine et bien-sur de découvrir cette petite ville. Bon week-end à toutes.

Des bisous.

Photos of my holiday memories. I also had a few days of rain and greyness as much this summer, the opportunity to do some walks around the lake and admire its charming home.
Yes I know, still pictures of holidays, but we must say that I miss all those moments. But to my delight I offer a relaxing weekend with sir, we will put our suitcases in Beziers to evacuate during the week and of course to discover this small town. Have a great weekend girls.

Kisses.






.


You May Also Like

40 Petit mots

  1. Love your jumper! xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love your outfit!!so nice!
    kisses and have a nice day=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. loving this casual look on you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your jumper looks so cuddly and warm, lovely photos. Such romantic looking boats.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just love your sweater! :) x

    Also, I have a giveaway on my blog. :) Come check it out! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. darling i just subcribed to your blog..:) great post,i love the top!***
    take care
    xx,Bisera
    P.S. great choice for the song !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the beautiful scenery and I want your deep blue balenciaga, you look lovely too, the leggings are just awesome! I still can't wear sweater is still darn hot hear in California, I miss wearing boots, legging and sweater already! xx Joice

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Jealous of your bag D:
    Love the backgroiund scenery ^___^

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Fantastic!!!;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely look and photos, darling!
    I am completely smitten with that beautiful bag!

    xoxox,
    CC

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. hi there love your pics check out my blog why dont you? would love you to follow it if u like
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Want your sweater so badly! Lovely photos :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. oh yess i follow you back now! :) those are weird and original for putting that scarf on your face!haha :) but...different:)

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

    xx, rachel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Ohhhh love you shirt!! I really need warm shits like that one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love your relaxed look! SO cute! Your converse and balenciaga bag are the perfect high low combination!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I like what i see here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Great look,hon!Love the sweater!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. THANKS A LOT!

    LOVING THE SWEATER!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. what a beautiful place <3 oh how i would love to be here too

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. thank you :) lovely place and like the sweat

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. You look so lovely and casual! Your hair looks gorgeous

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Great pictures!! Love your look with converse!
    Kisses.

    Gemeladas

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Off course I will follow you!,, Im you 200 follower!! hahah Im glad!

    Great style and I hope to see your face some day..

    Please follow me back!
    Besos!!

    Juli
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Bag from Balenciaga is amazing! I envy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. thanks girls!

    Julie : thanks to you for follow of my 200 th ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. love the jumper!!! =D I really want one like that ;) **

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I really love your sweater! nice causal look!

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Thank you for commenting, babe!! You look awesome and I don't know why you are hiding your face :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Great casual outfit! Following you on Google & Bloglovin :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. What a wonderful sweater!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

Instagram