Fairytale

by - vendredi, septembre 02, 2011











Robe : Asos
Chaussures : Pimkie (buy during the vacation)
Collier : Pimkie
Montre : Mickeal Kors



You May Also Like

47 Petit mots

  1. I love your dress and the photos, but...I cannot understand WHY did you do that in the face...I'm sure you were very pretty on them.
    xxXXx
    <3 Belle

    http://artintobeauty.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your figure is divine! So is your style.

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thank you for your sweet comment darling!
    have a great weekend!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you. You've got very beautiful pictures as well. I would love to follow your blog :) Take care, love Anna!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love the whole look!you look gorgeous!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Tu es superbe! J'aime vraiment beaucoup ta robe, elle ressemble pas mal à une The kooples d'ailleurs! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You're figure is beautiful... like a supermodel.

    I love that dress!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous dress! Looks great on you xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. love this outfit!! you look amazing! thanks for your comment! love this film too..

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I need to visit ASOS and make an order! This dress is stunning and I love white lace! The background is stunning as well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You look like you're in a farytale! Lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. so beautiful !
    la robe les cheveux et le sautoir tout est parfait

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Gorgeous dress, darling!
    You look lovely!

    xoxox,
    CC

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I'd love to follow, do you prefer google friend connect (it is not showing up in the right sidebar) or blog lovin? Let me know!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. thanks darling ! googlefriend ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Loving your dress, it looks great on you!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Cette robe est merveilleuse !
    Mais je n'ai toujours pas eu de réponse à ma question : pourquoi ne montres tu pas ton visage ?

    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi !!! This post is great and I love your blog... I follow you! I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

    Marti♥
    Glamour Marmalade
    Facebook Page
    Bloglovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Beautiful dress and amazing pictures !

    Would you want to follow each other ? Come by my blog, let me know what you think and if you follow me, I'll happily follow back :)


    XOXO

    http://www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Your outfit is AMAZING! I just wish I could see your beautiful face! =D Your dress is so feminine and dreamy, I LOVE the texture of it! Is it crochet?

    I'm following you via google now =D I'd really love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow as well? =D

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Gorgeous outfit! You look incredible. Love your long hair, too! xo style, she wrote

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. cool dress! wanna join the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (the model's American hair product brand) GIVEAWAY on my blog? click here: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/09/join-giveaway.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Such a cool dress.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Megan : dans le post ou la question a été posé tu y as ta réponse. Bises

    Emmaandsarah: of course ;)

    Kimberly : The dress is lace bot crochet ;) yes thanks to follow me

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    I love this photo shoot and what you are wearing! Simply adore your hair!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Love what you're wearing. I bet you have a beautiful face, un-blur! x hivenn

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Beautiful outfit and body! Why covering your face - you probably look like model. ♥

    Thanks for asking, I follow you now. I hope you can follow me back and stay in touch! :-)

    xo♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. gorgeous! totally agree with the others tho doll un-blur!! it ruins your gorg looks! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. the dress is beautiful and i love your style!

    www.chasingalldreams.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I'll bet that everybody you meet envy you for your clothes! Gorgeous!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. love love love your dress its gorgeous!

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. hey girl:) the dress is amazing! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. This dress suits you so well, you look so pretty, eventhough we can't see your face :(
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. WHY CAN'T I SEE YOUR FACE!?

    I bet it's gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Just because now I just want to show my outfit and look. i don't have any problem with my face and i just now preserve it.
    Thanks and hope to see you again here.
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Très belles chaussures et très belle robe

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. j'adore cette robe, elle te va très bien *-*

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

Instagram