Kourtney kardashian

by - lundi, octobre 03, 2011








Nous connaissons toutes les soeurs Kardashian aimées ou détestées, pour ma part grâce à elles je suis une adepte de E!. Chacune  à son style, bien différent et la relève est aussi assurée grâce aux deux petites soeurs. Ma préférence, Kourtney de superbes tenues, et de superbes accessoires qu'elle sait mettre en valeur. Il faut aussi avouer qu'elle est toujours au bras de son homme qui en matière de classe est inégalable


We know all the Kardashian sisters loved or hated, for my part thanks to them I'm a fan of E!. Each to his style, very different and is also ensured by the two little sisters. My preference, Kourtney beautiful outfits,accessories and beautiful she can develop. We must also admit that she is still in the arms of her man inthe class is second to none




 






Merci à tous pour vos messages et vos encouragement cela me fait énormément plaisir. Ce blog me permet d’extérioriser toutes mes envies en matières de mode et votre fidélité est une récompense pour moi, merci à toutes.

Thank you all for your messages and encouragement it gives me great pleasure. This blog allows me to act out all my desires in fashion and your fidelity is a reward for me, thank so much you all.



You May Also Like

35 Petit mots

  1. Great choice!! All the looks are fabulous. I have never notice that she is so stylish ;) ***

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. she has definitely the most awesome style of all the sisters!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. She's always perfect, in all her outfit, different, original and cool! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. she has the best style out of all the dashians. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love her style!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for your comment much sweetie :*:*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I only like her sometimes...there's just something about all those girls that I don't like
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you! :)
    Oh yes, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are awesome :)
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the pics-- great inspo <3 polliani.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. She is my favourite of all the Kardashian, love her style!!Kisses!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. She really have an amazing style :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. She looks always pretty!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment :)

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Merci pour tes commentaires, c'est très gentil :D
    Bisous !

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Les soeurs K sont toujours canons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Thank you so much :) So is yours! Followed
    Sara xoxo
    http://sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. agreed! Kourtney has a great style! i'm thinking about doing a post about her too :)
    http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I'm not a big fan of the Kardashian sisters, but most of the time do certainly do know how to dress!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Thanks ;) She's so beautiful :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I absoulutelly love her style! Amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. even though i'm not a kardashian fan, i must say that she has AMAZING style, the best of the sisters. i really like the photos you put together. very inspirational. great post!!

    come visit me!
    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. She is undoubtedly the chic-est of the sisters, I like her style! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. The Kardashians are my guilty pleasure, I love Kourtney's style. x E

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Love her long jeans.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. How beautiful is her son? She is gorgeous too and is my favorite Kardashian sister too! I love her birkin....AHHHHHHH

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I totally love Kourtney the best, her style is impeccable.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. your blog is really cool im your new follower please follow back so we can keep in touch! have a nice day!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. i love kourtney's style out of all the kardashians the best! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Love how far her style has come, she's my favorite of the three.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. J'aime beaucoup son style!
    Bisous, bisous - thecutebow

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. i never knew so many people felt the same way as I do about Kourtney, she is the stylish of them all!!!,! very classy, chic, bohemian and sexy all at the same time! love it! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I hope we can follow each other so we can keep in touch! i am already following you!
    Farah www.2-gitanas.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. ohhh goshhh je veux ses sacs !

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Clémentine : Moi je veux tous ses accessoires ;) sacs chaussures chapeaux etc ...

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

INSTAGRAM