Un dernier tour

by - lundi, septembre 26, 2011

















Goodbye Summer, Goodbye Playa.



Haut Soie Silk Top : Mango 
Jeans Short : Destroy Diesel
Sandales Shoes : Camaieu
Sac Bag : Vanessa Bruno




You May Also Like

40 Petit mots

  1. nice outfit!yellow fits you great! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment.Really love your style and blog,this top is super cute and feminine.
    Ypu have a new follower!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. super débardeur! j'adore la couleur :)
    bisouuuuuus!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ohh I know. Summer'sm almost over! But you sill have a preety bight sun there! Where are you in this photos?
    **

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. goodness gracious you live a BEAUTIFUL life!!! From your hair to your skin to your clothes to the scenery- beautiful girl! Thank you for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Que de jolies photos, j'adore! J'espère que tu as bien profité de ces vacances!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. On est tous fan de nos sac V.B :)

    Joli paysage ...

    Belle journée, bises.
    M.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. you looks amazing;D i love your blouse:D
    but why don';t you have face?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. your top is so lovely! beautiful place, btw! :)

    xoxo
    www.mycherrygum.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. very cute look:)
    thank you for commenting on my blog

    join my little giveaway if you want to :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love your top!! you has long legs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. nice pictures!!love your top!!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great summer look! I love it! Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog! Kisses
    http://blesstheit.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. very pretty outfit!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Lovely photos! The place is beautifull ;)

    xoxo F.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog!

    Following you at bloglovin !

    http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

    Xoxo from japan

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Nice outfit! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. You are so elegant and beautiful with such amazing style. I love this top especially and gorgeous scenery too.

    xoxo
    Rachel

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Love your summer outfit, and the bag! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. you look so cute! Love your shirt! I wanna visit you again so I will follow your blog, feel free for do the same If you will like my blog too :) xoxo, Medo

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Kayleigh : Thanks to follow me. Yes perfect summer at the beach and hope you too ;)

    Rita Serra : Thanks to u I'm in St jean cap ferrat. And for my face just because now i just want to show my outfit and my love for fashion and clothes. kisses

    Pauline : oui très bonnes mais les vacances étant finies depuis un mois j'ai la chance d'avoir encore du beau temps dans ma région ;)

    Chez Margaux : Oui depuis 3ans je le bichonne ;)

    Landi29 : Because now I just want to show my vision of fashion and my outfit. maybe later. kisses

    Thanks girls

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I saw this bag during Milan Fashion Week to a girl I took a picture of. Didn't know it was from Vanessa bruno.

    Love the look
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Beautiful pics and your bag is so cute!!

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. that pink ruffle is gorgeous on you....and love the cut off shorts!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. thanks for your last comment on my blog! I really liked.
    I wait again for my blog! I love your post!
    a kiss, Claire.

    c.o.c.o
    http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Ce haut est vraiment mignon, ces photos sont très jolies :) bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Dolls Factory : Yes this is the "Cabas" of vanessa bruno the most bag of her collection.

    Merci Lice

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Thanks for your comment :) I enjoyed your blog and photos are really amazing accompanied by good music!
    I love how you matched this look, the top is gorgeous!!

    Kisses from http://backstageline.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Great set! Handbag is a genius <3 beautiful place where photos were taken:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. Love love the pictures.. The scenery is just beautiful and the look is amazing..

    Love! ~Angel

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. le paysage est vraiment beau
    les photos sont superbes

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Your skin is soo beautiful, and that light pink top really pops against it! Love this outfit on you, pretty girl!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Great look,
    The top looks gorgeous against your skin tone :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. J'aime bcp ta tenue, décontracte et so girly :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

Instagram