BALENCIAGA STORE

by - lundi, octobre 10, 2011














Des bisous 

You May Also Like

56 Petit mots

  1. I adore the black Balenciaga clutch!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'en suis sure que tu as achete une super BALENCIAGA Bag!! Am I right????

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous pieces!! Am following you darling..you can follow me back ;) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love balenciaga!!!!
    I follow u!
    follow me back please!!!!!

    p.s. tnx 4 the visit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci pour ton ptit commentaire :)

    j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles sont vraiment chouette!

    a bientôt bisous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. thanks for comment!
    like your outfits and blog!

    xoxo
    www.ilikefashionsiskaderoos.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. nice outfit, thanks for your comment!

    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. like them!!i need your bag hahaha..
    kisses pretty=)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Vanda : A mes yeux oui :) il l'est bisous

    Thanks girls xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh I am so jealous! We don't have a balenciaga store in rome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The store looks gorgeous! What's in that bag? :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. gorgeous store!! I would want to try everything on. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. alors tu as craqué pouuuuur?????

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. thank you :) I like you're blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. lovely shoes! looks like every girls dream: a huge store full of cute heels. thanks for your comment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. looks so good!
    amazing!!!

    New outfit post - New dress
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Awesome pics. I love the shoes you're wearing! They look very comfy but stylish :)

    I'm now following!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Very beatifull you looked! The shoes are great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hello sweetie!I love this post!Thank you much for your comment!:*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Comme ça donne envie d'avoir un de leur sac...

    Belle journée, bises.
    M.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. nice pictures and pretty outfit :) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. ahh j'adore balenciaga ! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Thanks for the comment!

    Maybe we can follow each other? *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I adore the black Balenciaga clutch!Love your blog!!Kisses!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Hi!
    You have cool POST!I like it!
    I follow your blog, follow me?
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Ohhh I love it!!!!!

    xx


    http://sigue-mi-huella.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Oh I love Baleciaga with all my heart. Those stuff is so creative and edgy sometimes!

    xxx
    Daria

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. On adore le Balenciaga bag!
    Merci pour ton commentaire!

    Malika & Hanae
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. wooow looks amazing!!
    x
    LnnK

    http://lainspiration.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Oui, moi aussi quand je suis en panne d'inspiration je vais piocher des idées dans les magazines ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. oh my gosh, I LOVE balenciaga
    http://polliani.com <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Chez Margaux ... : Ils donnent tous envient lol

    Raquel : Yes I follow you kisses

    Anna-Alina : Of course :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Emma : Il yen a toujours ;) le Grazia est pas mal pour ça

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. ..fabulous store ..love Balenciaga ..

    following you :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. looks great but you might wanna speed up the shutter speed of your camera to get clearer images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Beautiful store!
    nice pictures!

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Thanks, oooh i wish i was in your shoes right now! :O

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. You have a great blog! Followed :)
    Can't wait to see what did you get at the store :)

    classy & fabulous

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Love balenciaga..! I wonder what is the box in the last photo..!? -akiko

    http://styleimported.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Balenciaga bags are soo gorgeous! I love yours! I'm sure you get asked this all the time-but why do you blur your pretty face?

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. The lights are really cool! And I'm loving the outfit, I also agree with the other girls, why are you blocking your face? :( x

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Gorgeous photos!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you stop by again soon.

    I'm now following you.

    The doll on fashion

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ce commentaire, c'est avec plaisir que je le lirais excepté les spams et les promotions blog auto. Des bisous.

Our thoughts and comments mean so much, all comments are very appreciated EXCEPT for spams and self blog promotions. Thanks kisses.

INSTAGRAM